Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Senior Auction


Thank you to all who participated:  The Peer Leaders were able to raise an additional $140.00 for Big Brother Big Sisters of Lawrence County!

“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
― Mahatma Gandhi


“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.”
― Barack Obama

“Everybody can be great...because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.

“At the end of life we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received, how much money we have made, how many great things we have done.  We will be judged by "I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless, and you took me in.”
― Mother Teresa

“You are what you do, not what you say you'll do.”
― C.G. Jung

“I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve.”
― Albert Schweitzer
To read more great news about LCCTC, click here: http://thelcctceagle.blogspot.com/