Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Why Did You Come to LCCTC?

I came to LCCTC because I wanted to...


“...learn a new trade.” ~ Brandon Tedrow, Ellwood, Mas.
“...pursue my interest in Information Technology.” ~ Eryk Welsh, New Castle, COT
“ ...study a trade and escape bullying.” ~ Nate Locke, Ellwood, COT
"...learn a trade and a experience a change of scenery.” ~ Nikki Miller, Ellwood, CA
“...engage in a better learning experience.” ~ Lacey Lopes, Ellwood, Cosmo.
“...have a trade when I left high school.” ~ William Reef-Thomas, Union, COT
“...have the opportunity to learn a trade -- to do something I love.” ~ Kylie Smith, Neshannock, HA
"...I needed a new start. LCCTC gave me that second chance to truly love school; I am blessed to know that this second chance worked so well for me." ~ Jeralynn DeNome
“...learn a trade.” ~ Chris Maunder, Ellwood, EO
“...get a hands-on education.” ~ Autumn Jacobs, Ellwood, Cosmo.
“...I wanted to be a part of the nurse aide program.” ~ Destinee Coates, Neshannock, HA