Wednesday, May 4, 2016

How Did LCCTC Change You?

Studying at LCCTC...

“... gave me a voice.” ~ Destinee Coates, Neshannock, HA
“... helped me learn a trade.” ~ Brad Shoaf, Ellwood, MTT
“... helped me meet people I wouldn’t have liked at New Castle.” ~ Josh McCrumb, New Castle, CT
“... helped me open up to different types of people.” ~ Robert Geitner, New Castle, CT
“...changed my work ethic and the way I greet new people.” ~ Matt Tatseo, Laurel, Mas.
“...helped me become calm and helpful.” ~ Mike Walters, Union, HA
“...showed me that there are people that really do care about you.” ~ Makayla Meckley, Laurel, AT
“...made me become more outgoing.” ~ Allison Clingensmith, New Wilmington, HA
“...changed my view on school and teachers, I don’t hate school much.” ~ Kristina Lytle, New Castle, Mas.
“...changed how I see everything.” ~ Matt McConahy, Shenango, CT
“...helped me to become less socially awkward.” ~ Jacob Gallocher, Ellwood, COT
“...changed my way of life.” ~ Michael Lin, Neshannock, CA
“...let me open to more people.” ~ Tommy Baker, Shenango, CA
“..helped me to put myself out there more. I ran for office, court, NTHS, and all the clubs.” ~ Kaitlyn Wright, Ellwood, HA
“...helped me become a stranger person along with a happier and full of confidence girl.” ~ Jeralynn DeNome, New Wilmington, HA
“...made me realize you shouldn’t be quick to judge.” ~ Autumn Jacobs, Ellwood, Cosmo.
“...gain confidence. I was always quiet and hated public speaking, but now I love it.” ~ Kylie Smith, Neshannock, HA
“...helped me become more intelligent; I would have never learned this much at my home school.” ~ Lacey Lopes, Ellwood, Cosmo.
“...helped me understand that everyone is super nice; coming here made me a happier person.” ~ Nikki Miller, Ellwood, CA
“... changed me, it made me learn a lot about myself. LCCTC matured me.” ~ Nate Locke, Ellwood, COT
“...made me realize being me is better than being someone else.” ~ Eryk Welsh, New Castle, COT
“...made me more accepting to other people.” ~ Brandon Tedrow, Ellwood, Mas.
“...made me realize what I wanted job wise.” ~ Jayvon Laster, Mohawk, AB
“...helped me to have respect for differences.” ~ Schylore Altenburg, New Castle, AB
“... to no longer fear being myself.” ~ Julianna Shoaf, Union, COT
“...made me more mature.” ~ Chris Maunder, Ellwood, EO
“...made me happy.” ~ Bryce Dolquist, Mohawk, OG
“...made me a more outgoing person and gave me the confidence I needed.” ~ Madison Hansotte, New Castle, HA
“...showed me the skills I’ll need.” ~ Abby Huff, New Castle, CT

“...gave me intelligence on the outside world.” ~ Bobby Bird, Ellwood, CT