Thursday, May 12, 2016

Honor Cords

What does it mean to earn an honor cord?
  • Madison Hansotte ~ "It is a visual representation of my accomplishments -- proof that all of my hard work paid off.  My parents told me that they were proud of me, and that means a lot."
  • Halle St. Clair ~ "I love being able to display my hard work when I walk across the stage."
  • Kaitlyn Wright ~ "I was proud.  This would never have happened at my home school; I was really able to grow here at LCCTC."
  • Lacey Lopes ~ "That night, I heard words from parents that mean so much to me:  'I'm proud of you'." 

How can YOU earn an honor cord to wear with your cap and gown during graduation?  Here are the requirements for the following cords:

  • NTHS (National Technical Honor Society):  Be a member in good standing during your senior year.  See Mrs. Pasterik for more details.
  • Peer Leadership:  Be a member in good standing during your senior year.
  • ROVA (Rotary Outstanding Vocational Award):  Attend the ROVA event in the spring of your junior year.  See Ms. McVicker for more details.
  • SkillsUSA:  Be a member in good standing during your senior year.


To read more great news about LCCTC, click here: http://thelcctceagle.blogspot.com/