Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Senior Will...

“I Jeralynn DeNome leave endless smiles to all of the students and staff of LCCTC.”
“I Destinee Coates leave all the useless drama to the underclassmen.”
“I Matt Tataseo leave a list of books to Kalley Mclure.”
“ I Mike Walters leave all the paperwork to the class of 2017.”
“I William Quigley leave confidence to Sam Bollinger.”
“I Makayla Meckley leave confidence to the whole junior class.”
“I Kayla Baker leave the memory of Ms. Palumbo to all the peer leaders.”
“I Allison Clingensmith leave Pavia’s little room to the juniors.”
“I Kristina Lytle leave loving memories to my shop teachers.”
“I Devin Marshall leave my wish of luck to Mr. Sem with his classes.”
“I Halle St. Clair leave ruling the school to Bri Burgin.”
“I Autumn Jacobs leave my tool kit to Miranda Thornly.”
“I Kylie Smith leave Pavia to help out Ms. Sumner once and awhile.”
“I Lacey Lopes leave my cosmetology skills too Lizzie Polojac.”
“I Nikki Miller leave all of the nice shop things to all the CA babies.”
“I Nate Locke leave LCCTC to the juniors.”
“I Eryk Welsh leave my shop seat to Damian Quimby.”
“I Brandon Tedrow leave all of the fun to David Zajac Jr.”
“I Nolin Marcus leave my spot to Jarod Cummins.”
“I Schylore Altenburg leave words of the wise to Tommy Heckert.”
“I Julianna Shoaf leave being the best Shoaf at LCCTC to Rebekah Shoaf.”
“I William Reef-Thomas leave my seat in shop to Jacob Troutman.”
“I Abigail Huff leave an amazing year to all my friends.”
“I Robert Bird leave the house I built to Tony Flaughrty.”
“I Noah Mills leave my shoes to fill to Austin Basinger.”
“I Bryce Dolquist leave energy to John Altiere.”
“I Madison Hansotte leave annoying Pavia to Abbie Dolquist.”
“I Jayvon Laster leave my scootering skills to my younger friends.”
“I Jacob Gallocher leave my shop seat to Jacob Troutman.”
"I Makaila Holsinger leave my pride and joy (the school news paper) to the Junior class."