Monday, May 9, 2016

Dear Juniors: Advice from Kylie

Well let's face it, next year is your last year of high school.

Scared yet? For most of you, college is scary too even think about.

But here's a little bit of advice: you only live once. If your future plans consist of college, then go. If they don't, then find something you love whether it's in your shop or one of your hobbies.

I remember my junior year thinking that I had everything in place, but the truth is this:  I didn't know the first step in preparing for college. With a positive attitude and finding the right answers from the right people, now that I have a good head on my shoulders, nothing can stop me now!

My last piece of advice would definitely be to hold onto the memories. Senior year is about finding who you truly are. Making new friends and making memories!

Best of Luck!
Kylie Smith