Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Teacher Influences

In what ways have your teachers influenced you?

  • “They helped me to realize who I am.” ~ Destinee Coates, Neshannock, HA
  • “Taught me that I needed to try.” ~ Brad Shoaf, Ellwood, MTT
  • “They taught me to work my hardest and do the best I could.” ~ Robert Geitner, New Castle, CT
  • “In every way! All my teachers have taught me things beyond their actual course.” ~ Matt Tataseo, Laurel, Mas.
  • “They have helped me push myself.” ~ Mike Walters, Union, HA
  • “Taught me to be hard working.” ~ Makayla Meckley, Laurel, AT
  • “They have shown me not to regret what makes me happy.” ~ Kayla Baker, Union, Cos.
  • “They have taught me to always be proud of who I am and what I have achieved.” ~ Allison Clingensmith, New Wilmington, HA
  • “They influenced me to become a better person for myself. They helped me through some struggles.” ~ Kristina Lytle, New Castle, Mas.
  • “To always keep trying.” ~ Matt McConahy, Shenango, CT
  • “To not give up.” ~ Kyle Canterbury, Ellwood, Mas.
  • “I’m a more open and confident person.” ~ Halle St. Clair, Shenango, CA
  • “They taught me how to become a better person.” ~ Michael Lin, Neshannock, CA
  • “Just about every way possible.” ~ Kaitlyn Wright, Ellwood, HA
  • “Not letting me give up.” ~ Autumn Jacobs, Ellwood, Cosmo.
  • “Showed me how to be a better person everyday.” ~ Kylie Smith, Neshannock, HA
  • “They have guided me through all my tough times.” ~ Lacey Lopes, Ellwood, Cosmo.
  • “They have taught me to be the best me possible.” ~ Nikki Miller, Ellwood, CA
  • “They taught me to be proud of what I’ve made regardless of quality.” ~ Eryk Welsh, New Castle, COT
  • “The teachers of LCCTC inspire me to speak my mind and participate in class.” ~ Nolin Marcus, Shenango, COT
  • “They have influenced me to push myself harder than I ever have.” ~ Julianna Shoaf, Union, COT
  • “They taught me to not act dumb.” ~ Chris Maunder, Ellwood, EO
  • “Taught me to do the best I can.” ~ William Reef-Thomas, Union, COT
  • “They taught me how to ignore people who try to get a rise out of me.” ~ Noah Mills, Mohawk, OG
  • “Showing me that things will always get better.” ~ Abby Huff, New Castle, CT
  • “Mr. Seminara has taught us life values and construction. He has taught me how to make money and be successful no matter what happens in life.” ~ Bobby Bird, Ellwood, CT
  • “LCCTC has made me a more confident person and has taught me how to be a leader.” ~ Madison Hansotte, New Castle, HA
  • “WIthout my teachers I couldn’t have made it. Especially Ms. Palumbo and Ms. McVicker they have gotten me through tough times.” ~ Jeralynn DeNome, New Wilmington, HA
  • "They helped me become who I am. They showed me I can do anything I set my mind to. " ~ Makaila Holsinger , Ellwood, HA