Wednesday, May 4, 2016

What Will You Miss Most about LCCTC?

I will miss...



  • “...making people laugh.” ~ Schylore A, New Castle, AB
  • “...my friends and all the fun times.” ~ Michael Lin, Neshannock, CA
  • “...my family.” ~ Halle St. Clair, Shenango, CA
  • “...everything!” ~ Nikki Miller, Ellwood, CA
  • “...seeing my friends.” ~ Devin Marshall, Ellwood, CT
  • “...my teachers.” ~ Lacey Lopes, Ellwood, Cosmo.
  • “...making new friends every year.” ~ Matthew McConahy, Shenango, CT
  • “...my shop class.” ~ Kristina Lytle, New Castle, Mas.
  • “...my friends and teachers.” ~ Allison Clingensmith, New Wilmington, HA
  • “...all the activities (SkillsUSA, Peer Leadership).” ~ Kayla Baker, Union, Cosmo.
  • “...seeing my friends everyday.” ~ Autumn Jacobs, Ellwood, Cosmo.
  • “...talking to my favorite teachers.” ~ Mike Walters, Union, HA
  • “...the teachers who helped me throughout the years.” ~ Makayla Mechley, Laurel, AT
  • “...my friends and the teachers who have helped me.” ~ Abby Huff, New Castle, CT
  • “...bonding with Mr. Seminera and making memories with friends.” ~ Bobby Bird, Ellwood, CT
  • "...Mrs. McVicker and Mr. Blank." ~ Makaila Holsinger