Thursday, December 17, 2015

When I was little, I asked Santa for... ~ Savannah Harris

We asked the students of LCCTC what they wished for as a kid for Christmas, and these were just a few of our favorite answers:
   

  • My two front teeth ~ Alison Clingensmith, HA 12
  • To be a professional scooter rider and own my own skate park ~ Jayvon Laster. AB 12
  • To bring back loved ones that died ~ Mindy Michaels, CA 11
  • Spending time with grandpa ~ Kyle Phillips, MTT 12
  • A dog ~ David Zajack, Weld 11
  • To spend it with my grandma ~ Nate Locke, COT 12
  • A Pony ~ Bobbie Lyn Grove, HA 12
  • To catch Santa Claus! ~ Mrs.Lyons
  • A Unicorn ~ Rebekah Shoaf, Cosmo 10
  • An Easy Bake oven! ~ Kylie Smith HA 12
  • A Nintendo Gamecube ~ Mike Walters HA 12
  • Books...& MORE books! ~ Matthew Tataseo MA 12
  • To see Reindeer! ~ Branson Peak COT 12
  • A puppy! ~ Savannah Harris Cosmo 12
  • Lizards ~ Jenna Locke CA 11