Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Eve Traditions ~ Madison Hansotte

“We eat Italian food” ~ Bobbie Grove, HA, 12

“We always have a second Christmas dinner with the family that’s nearby.” ~ Nate Locke, COT, 12

"I decorate gingerbread houses with my nieces; it's a great way to use up the Halloween candy that nobody likes!" ~ Ms. McVicker

“Put up blue lights in honor of my Aunt Debbie.” ~ Samantha Amon, COT, Senior

“For my dad, mom, sister, and myself to all be home.” ~ David Zajac Jr., Weld., Junior

“Eat with my family.” ~ Kyle Phillips, MTT, Senior

"Worshiping Christ" ~Travis Fazenbaker, AB, Junior

“My Pap makes breakfast.” ~ Allison Clingensmith,HA, Senior

“My grandpa buys us pj’s, and we have to wear them while we open gifts.” ~ Gregory Hake, CT,
Senior

“We go to my grandparents to eat and spend time with my cousins.” ~ Hallie Joyce, Cosmotology, Sophomore

“Decorating the tree and spending time with family.” ~ Kaitlyn Heetan, HA, Sophomore

“Eat at church with my family.” ~ Chris Every, Masonry, Junior

“Watching Christmas movies with my family.” ~ Thomas Gennock, COT, Junior

“Open some Christmas presents the day before.” ~ Shawna Cummins, CA, Junior

“Having dinner with family and spending time together.” ~ Brindza Davidson, HA, Sophomore

“Going to my grandpa Dudash house.” ~ Mercedes Mitcheltree, RT, Senior

“Baking cookies and making gingerbread houses with my children, watching Christmas movies, Spending Christmas Eve at my parents house.” ~ Mrs. Lyons, Math

“Having fish for dinner.” ~ Rebekah Shoaf, Cosmotology, Sophomore

“My family and I go out and sled ride.” ~ Robert Allen, COT, Sophomore
“Going to dinner at my aunt's for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.” ~ Jenna Biego, CA, Junior

“Make buffalo chicken dip.” ~ Kylie Smith, HA, Senior

“Gift exchange.” ~ Charlynn Todd, CA, Senior

“Making cookies.” ~ Jarod Cummins, COT, Junior

“Being really creative with the Christmas tree.” ~ Jacob Troutman, COT, Senior

“I have a big dinner feast at my grandparents.” ~ Kindal Procopio, VT, Sophomore