Thursday, December 10, 2015

Elliot the Eagle ~ Jeralynn DeNome


You may have seen me flying around the halls or nesting in the shops. Well, I am Elliot the Eagle!

I came to this school because a little birdie told me all of the cool things happening and wanted to get a birds-eye view of it all. While I soared through the hallways, I even got to get a little hands-on when I adventured into the shops.


I have had the opportunity to meet so many cool students and teachers and have learned so much in my short time being here.

BEWARE:  One thing about me: I have been known to photo-bomb pictures! Sorry not sorry!!


Mr. Rich welcomes our newest member of the
journalism team, Elliot the Eagle, to the school
in his office.
Elliot travels to Masonry to help Matt Tataseo
level his project and learns a few pointers.  
Troy Penwell and Brandy Linois study with
the help of a feathered friend.
Elliot taps into his artistic side as Cassidy 
Smith and Samantha Turner demonstrate 
painting techniques in Commercial Art.
Elliot gets a checkup in Health Assistance.  
"Thanks for your care, Angel Wojciechowski!"

Elliot refuels in the cafeteria during lunch.  
Evan Chapman -- will you share a banana
with him?
Elliot likes to make new friends in Vet Tech.
Both Abby Priscilla and the guinea pig are
thankful that Elliot has already eaten his lunch!
Kaitlyn Murdock demonstrates Graphic Design
for Elliot, who is computer literate but is better
at typing than using a mouse.
Taylor Passerello helps Elliot fluff his feathers
in Cosmetology. "Maybe next I can get my 
talons clipped."
Mr Seminara gets help checking papers.
Elliot makes sure potential incoming
students have a positive experience when
they visit!
"Cheesecake!  My FAVORITE!" cries Elliot 
when he visits RT.  Here, Elizabeth Koelicker 
Jacob Pennachio, Aunonseeis Shirley,  and
Dillon Stalhman show him how to make this dish.
Elliot doesn't have much use for tires because
he prefers to fly, but Austin Brandes and Alexis
Loveless show him how to take care of a tire
in Auto Tech.  


Ryan Ayres helps Elliot run the equipment
in Machine Tool Tech.  Elliot is eyeing up the
metal shavings to use as decorations for his 
nest.
"Ooh, Shiny" Elliot squaks as he flew in for a
better look as David Zajak and Rebecca
Firoilli demonstrate how to use a plasma
cutter in Welding. Just don't touch, Elliot!
Mike Birckbichler wires the house and Elliot
plays the roll of an OSHA inspector in 
Electrical Occupations.