Friday, December 18, 2015

'It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge". -Albert Einstein

Over the past two years, you have opened my eyes to a world that I have never seen. You have made my years at Votech the most memorable years of my life. The first day of my 10th grade year, I wasn't too sure about you. You made me nervous and anxious about your class. I thought I was going to have to write so many papers! You are my best friend now.

I asked the Eagle staff what they thought I should put in this article. They had asked me to say that you are an amazing person. You have changed our lives forever. We want to thank you for everything you have done for us. We are now amazing people and better writers. You have prepared us for whatever happens in life, whether it be when we go to college or when we have children. We will be ready no matter what. 

We will always have you. Thank you McVick. We love you!