Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Fish Friday! ~ by Matt Tataseo

LCCTCs own Restaurant Trades played a major role at St.Elias Orthodox Church last Friday helping with the "Lenten Lunch".  
Every Friday during Lent, LCCTC's Restaurant Trades shop has been traveling to St. Elias Orthodox Church to help cook and serve food. 
"I did it the first day and I plan to do it 'til the last," gushed sophomore Tori Arnold.  Her favorite dish to cook is Lentil Soup and she loves to work. The only hard part is some of the shout backs 
"It was really great spending time with my classmates and getting some real-world experience in the kitchen," remarks junior Ben Schwartz. "I'm glad I got this opportunity!"

We're sure that the chefs from St. Elias and the patrons of the luncheons each week are glad to see LCCTC's Restaurant Trades serve our community.