Saturday, October 1, 2016

Meet Your Class Officers

SOPHOMORE CLASS OFFICERS:

Stormy Fiello ~ EO, Class of 2019
    • Office:  President
    • Home School: Union
    • Reason for coming to LCCTC: I wanted a better education experience then what a traditional school could provide.
    • Funniest moment here at school: When one of the guys in my shop created sparks during shop.
    • Favorite Academic Class: I don't really have a favorite. I love all my classes because my teachers are funny and awesome!
    • Favorite aspect about LCCTC: The teachers really care about the students and I like that.
    • Future Plans:  Go to college
    Stormy's favorite quote: "I swing with everything I got, I hit big or miss big. I like to live as big as I can." ~Babe Ruth 
    _____________________________

    Brianna McCollums ~ Vet Tech Class of 2019
      • Office:  Vice President
      • Home School:  Mohawk
      • Reason for coming to LCCTC: To work in vet tech an to continue working with animals in the marines.
      • Funniest moment here at school:  Making my friends laugh at lunch by doing the stupid stuff.
      • Favorite Academic Class: Biology, Mrs. Brown, she makes class fun an easy to learn.
      • Favorite aspect about LCCTC:  That there are teachers an other people there helping you getting ready putting you in the right path for your future.
      • Future Plans: Going into the U.S Marines.
      Brianna's favorite quote:  "No matter how hard things get an what people say continue to fight an work hard. Because the only thing that matters is that you know who you are dont let other people decide your future."
      _____________________________

      Mackenzie Nye ~ Cosmo Class of 2019
        • Office:  Secretary
        • Home School:  Ellwood City
        • Reason for coming to LCCTC:  She thought it would be a good idea
        • Funniest moment here at school:  A field trip that I went on
        • Favorite Academic Class:  Gym, I like to be active
        • Favorite aspect about LCCTC: The new people i met
        • Future Plans:  Open a cosmetology shop
        _____________________________

        Joey Pletz ~ Shop Class of 2019
          • Office:  Treasurer
          • Home School:  
          • Reason for coming to LCCTC:  
          • Funniest moment here at school:  
          • Favorite Academic Class:  
          • Favorite aspect about LCCTC:   
          • Future Plans:  
          Joey's favorite quote:  
          _____________________________

          JUNIOR CLASS OFFICERS

          Aliana Deluca ~ Cosmetology Class of 2018
          • Office:  President
          • Home School:  Ellwood City
          • Extra-Curricular:  The Future is Mine Club
          • Job:  Brighton Hot Dog Shoppe
          • Reason for coming to LCCTC:  Family suggested that it would be good, and I agree!
          • Funniest school memory:  Falling down the steps at my home school.
          • Favorite academic class:  English
          • Favorite aspect about LCCTC:  No steps!
          • Future Plans:  Get a great job!
          Alaina's favorite quote:  "Don't give up; try! -- I'll bet you can do it!"
          _______________________

          Rebecca Shoaf ~ Cosmetology, Class of 2018
          • Office: Vice President 
          • Home School: Union 
          • Extra-Curricular: Peer Leadership, SkillsUSA 
          • Reason for coming to LCCTC: to gain a great experience in Cosmetology 
          • Funniest school memory: when my teachers had a week off from my talking because I had jaw surgery. 
          • Favorite academic class: Psychology 
          • Future Plans: to attend a 4-year college 
          Rebecca's favorite quote: "VENI, VIDI, AMAVI ~ We came, we saw, we LOVED."
          ___________________

          Felicity Weir ~ HA Class of 2018
          • Office:  Treasurer
          • Home School:  Shenango
          • Extra-Curricular:  SkillsUSA Opening and Closing Team, Cross Country, Peer Leadership, Archery Club, Journalism, & Volunteer Support Group
          • Job:  Subway
          • Reason for coming to LCCTC:  There are bigger and better opportunities here for me.
          • Funniest school memory:  The bus ride back from the archery competition at Penn State
          • Favorite academic class:  English because I love to read and write
          • Favorite aspect about LCCTC:  I love the diversity at LCCTC
          • Future Plans:  To earn my degree as a RN and then graduate from Carnegie as a Pharmacist
          Felicity's favorite quote:  "In order to succeed, you must only compete with yourself , not the success of others.
          ____________________________


          Abbie Dolquist ~ HA Class of 2018

            • Office:  Secretary
            • Home School:  Mohawk
            • Reason for coming to LCCTC:  To better myself -- there are more opportunities to help benefit my future here
            • Funniest moment here at school:  Mr. Pavia's shop
            • Favorite Academic Class:  Science because it deals with experiments which supports the line of work I'd like to go into
            • Favorite aspect about LCCTC:   I love knowing that I get to learn a trade that I will enjoy for the rest of my life.  It makes school more fun and interesting.
            • Future Plans:  To attend college and earn my BSN
            Abbie's favorite quote:  "Always a fighter; never a victim."
            _____________________________



            SENIOR CLASS OFFICERS:

            Mathew Hawkins ~ HA Class of 2017
              • Office:  President
              • Home School:  New Castle
              • Extra-Curricular:  Peer Leadership, National Honor Society
              • Job:  Church Custodian
              • Reason for coming to LCCTC:  To further his plans in the health field
              • Favorite academic class:  Ms. McVicker's English class because she understands her students ups and downs; she is an amazing teacher.
              • Favorite aspect about LCCTC:  The teachers!  I feel like I'm "somebody" when I go here; student talents don't go unrecognized.
              • Future Plans:  To become a surgeon
              Matt's favorite quote:  "The best thing you can do in life is make someone smile. Even when you are going through tough times, knowing that you brightened someone else's day brightens your day."
              ___________________________


              Angela Graham ~ HA Class of 2017
              • Office:  Vice President
              • Home School:  New Castle
              • Job:  CNA at the Haven Convalescent Home
              • Reason for coming to LCCTC:  to learn to help people improve their health
              • Favorite academic class:  Mrs. Pasterick's class because she loves her job and her students
              • Favorite aspect about LCCTC:  Teachers take the time to get to know our strengths and help us improve upon our weak points.
              • Future Plans:  to attend Jameson School of Nursing
              Angela's favorite quote:  "Don't let anyone tell you, you can't do what you wanna do... Believe in yourself."
              __________________________


              Briana Burgin ~ Cosmetology Class of 2017
              • Office:  Treasurer
              • Home School:  New Castle
              • Extra-Curricular:  SkillsUSA
              • Job:  Dunkin' Donuts
              • Reason for coming to LCCTC:  To earn my cosmetology license
              • Funniest school memory:   When I went to SkillsUSA State Competition at Hershey with Halle St. Clair
              • Favorite academic class:  Chemistry -- I've always loved science, and Mrs. Pastrick just makes it easy for me.  When she helps me, I understand it!
              • Favorite aspect about LCCTC:  That I can actually earn my cosmetology license -- while I'm still in school!
              • Future Plans:  To attend PTI and become a massage therapist
              Bri's favorite quote:  "Think happy; be happy."
              ________________________

              Josh Quigley ~ EO Class of 2017

                • Office:  Secretary
                • Home School:  New Castle
                • Job:  McDonald's
                • Reason for coming to LCCTC:  I knew the electrical field was a good trade, and I wanted to learn more!
                • Funniest moment here at school:  When my football landed on the school's roof; "thanks a lot" Michael B!
                • Favorite aspect about LCCTC:  Making friends from other schools -- people I wouldn't have otherwise known
                • Future Plans:  To attend college or the military
                Josh's favorite quote:  "Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody."
                _______________________