Sunday, October 30, 2016

Boo your Boo!


To: Stephanie Sankey
From: Jared Cummins
Message: You're BOO-tiful, and I Love You

To: Zoi Waite
From: Samual Johnston
Message: Do you wanna become my BOO? Also I have a crush on you!? ps... i'm serious 

To : To:  Blu Bartle
From: Adam
Message: I love you man!

To: Shay Stanley
From: Rachel Black
Message: You're my best friend and you've help me through so muchNever stop being “mah frand” man.

To: Doug Quimby
From: anonymous
Message: Doug Quimby, I've had my eyes on you for the longest time you know who I am.

To: Jenna Locke
From: anonymous
Message: Get rid of the McDonald’s cup!

To: Mrs. McVicker
From: Christian Jackson
Message: You are the best teacher EVER!

To: Abbie Dolquist
From: Alize Mitchell
Message: Thank you for being a great best friend! I love you pumkin.

To:  Mr. Pavia
From: Ms. O’Donnell
Message: Happy Halloween to my partner in crime. Love our group!

To: Ms. Sumner
From: Ms. O’Donnell
Message: Happy Halloween Thank you to the real love of our H.A. department.

To: Briana Smith
From: Sheyanne Rutherford
Message: Hey! You're awesome!

To: Melinda Smith
From:
Message: I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!

To: Trevor Stubbs
From: Saleen Birckbickler
Message: I love you Trev.

To: Marli Heberle
From: Aaliyah
Message: You're beautiful.

To: Michael Sinibaldi
From: Anonymous
Message: <3


To: Josh
From: Anonymous
Message: I love you.

To: Miss Marino
From: Cookie
Message: To my best friend and great sister, Love ya!

To: Gabe
From: Cookie
Message: To a great, great friend Love ya!

To:  Cory Williams
From: Anonymous
Message: Thank you for everything <3

To: Carter Hyzinec
From: Sierra Knigh
Message: You make me so happy babe XOXO

To: Carlee Stoner
From: Adam
Message: Hey QT, whaddup guuuurl?

To: Landon Nice
From: Shelby
Message: You're the absolute sweetest person ever, and I love you! I'm so glad I met you and I can’t wait to graduate together! You're the greatest boyfriend.  I love you!

To: Jacob Panziani
From: anonymous
Message: HI

To: Jason Eary
From: anonymous
Message: HI

To: Mrs. Gabriel
From: Mark Seamans
Message: I just wanted to let you know how awesome shop is this year. i love the editions of windows 10, adobe creative cloud, and office 2016. I look forward to what next year brings

To: Shelby Leasure
From: Landon Nice
Message: I just wanted to say that I love you so much and that you have made my life so much better and I don't know what I would do without you. I love you!!

To: All my kids
From: Ms. Houk
Message: Keep learning; you are all awesome!

To: AT-AB- welding and all the rest of my kids at LCCTC.
From: Ms. Houk
Message: You all know who you are. It's my pleasure to know all of you. 
To: Mollie and Joey
From: Ashley
Message: Happy Halloween