Tuesday, February 6, 2018

SkillsUSA Alum Earns Superbowl Ring

Congratulations to SkillsUSA alumni, Brandon Graham, on his success as a Defensive End for the 2018 Superbowl Champions, the Philadelphia Eagles! 

As Graham sees it, “In the three years I attended the nationals [on the Michigan state gold medal-winning Opening & Closing Team from Crockett Vocational Technical], I learned that you must be professional at all times. I learned to develop my leadership skills by standing in front of people and talking without being too nervous. I improved my communication skills, and that helped both on and off the football field.”

To read more,  please click this link:  https://www.skillsusa.org/success-stories/brandon-graham/
Brandon Graham of the Philadelphia Eagles
(labeled for noncommercial reuse)