Friday, November 24, 2017

SWPB Movie 2017

Friday, October 27 three bus loads filled with LCCTC students with zero referrals and great attendance.

How did we make this happen? The SWPBS team of teachers and administrators worked it out with the managers at Westgate Cinema to help us with our incentive program. Glad to help for a second year in a row, they gave us a great deal: for $7 per student, each paid for their ticket, a drink, and a small popcorn!

"I enjoyed the chance to go to the movies with some of my fellow classmates," states Taylor Lindey, a sophomore studying Health Assistant.  "Both movies we could chose from were good."

Elisabeth Koeliiker, a senior in RT, said, "I I liked how I got to spend time with my friends from the other week. Watching Madea with Tatum was awesome! Just getting out of school for awhile was refreshing."

This year's movies: Jason Blum's Happy Death Day and Boo 2: A Madea Halloween.

The kids had a perfectly spooky time and enjoyed a little reward for being good!