Saturday, November 18, 2017

What are You Thankful For?


What are you most thankful for?

Skylar Shultz, HA 12 ~ For my Mom
Tara Stanton, Cos 11 ~ That God let me stay alive for another year
Josh Sturgill, MTT 11 ~ For family and for the experiences, good and bad,  that helped me become who I am
Trevor Cunningham, MTT 11 ~ For family and friends
Heather Burns, Cos 11 ~ For the job I have
Kyana Lambright, CA 12 ~ For my family, though I may not always show it.  Whether it’s blood-related family or friends who become close enough to become family, I am truly thankful for them.
Lauren Robison, VA 11 ~ For my mom, sister, and my friends and boyfriend
Bailey Eaton, CR 10 ~ For family, new friends, and teachers at LCCTC -- and for Thanksgiving food, of course!
Emily Barron, HA 11 ~ For family and friends
Brianna McCollums, VA 11 ~ Fo be turning 17, going to basic, and have an amazing sister in my life.
Kelli Heeter, Wel 10 ~ For my family.
Taylor Lindey, HA 10 ~ For being able to be here and be around people I care for.
Max Strobel, AT 11 ~ For family
Elisabeth Koelliker, RT 12 ~ For my family, friends, teachers, and my shop.
Blu Bartle, COT 12 ~ That I was able to find a “home” at school with my shop.  School was never this way for me, but this year, I feel blessed to have friends who are like family.
Rachel Black, COT 11 ~ For my family and friends
Emily Granata, CA 12 ~ For the amazing friends that I have made and the wonderful teachers who have helped me grow into the person I am.
Izzy Polojac, Cos 12 ~ For actually making it this far in life and doing well
Corey Gumpp, Wel 12 ~ To be here for my family and friends and to serve my community as a firefighter.