Monday, June 12, 2017

Staff vs. Student Basketball Game


"Sports do not build character. They reveal it." ~ Heywood Broun

"Just pay.  Have fun.  Enjoy the game." ~ Michael Jordan

"Sports are such a great teacher. I think of everything they've taught me: camaraderie, humility, how to resolve differences." ~ Kobe Bryant

"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." ~ Bob Feller



"Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records." ~ William Arthur Ward


"Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play." ~ Mike Singletary

"I live by 'Go big or go home.' That's with everything. It's like either commit and go for it or don't do it at all. I apply that to everything. I apply that to relationships, I apply that to like sports, I apply that to everything. That's what I live by. That's how I like it." ~ Paul Walker

"I treated it like every day was my last day with a basketball." ~ LeBron James

"The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory!" ~ Les Brown

FINAL SCORE: The teachers beat the students:  86-72