Friday, June 8, 2018

A Special Message of Congratulations ~ by India Cunningham

A message to the class of 2018 from India Cunningham, COT graduating senior:  

I want to congratulate everyone in the Class of 2018.  

We have come a long way, and it was not easy.  I especially want to thank everyone who supported me.   

I mostly want to give you this advice:  Just because the road has potholes, it does not mean you turn around.  You just have to find a way around them.  You can do it as long as you try.l  As long as you try, you cannot fail.  I was told growing up that there is no "I can't."  There is only "I don't want to," to me.  "I can't" does not exist; it's an excuse that people use to get out of things they don't want to do.  

I believe in all of you.  You can do it, so go out and live your lives to the fullest.


Celebrating "May the 4th be with You" Day,
India Cunningham in her R2-D2 dress 
her sister gave her.