Friday, September 23, 2016

Meet Our New Staff Members:



Mr. Evan Banner
Class:  Collision Repair Teacher
What’s best about LCCTC is that the people are great!  I love that the kids are so willing to learn, and the faculty is so helpful.
Hometown:  Cranberry, PA
Why teach at LCCTC?  I want to pass along what I have learned to young people so they might find a passion in this field.
Hobbies:  baseball coach, softball assistant coach, build custom cars
Quote: “Live for the day and learn as much as you can.”


Ms. Leah Cozza
Class:  World History
What's best about LCCTC is
Hometown:
Why teach at LCCTC?
Hobbies?
Quote?


Mrs. Emily Discello
Class:  English 11 & 12 Team
What’s best about LCCTC is the Diversity.
Hometown:  New Castle
Why teach at LCCTC?  I was always interesting to me that the students from LCCTC can learn so many make-sense skills.
Hobbies:  Netflix, running, cross country coach
Quote: “Miles to go before I sleep…” ~ Robert Frost


Mr. Mike Milanovich
Title:  PrinciPAL
What I like best about LCCTC is that the environment is great!
Hometown:  Alliquippa, PA
Why did I come to LCCTC?  It is an opportunity to further my career.  I appreciate professional manner that students exercise, and I admire the great respect between the students and teachers.
Hobbies:  watching my daughter, Emily, compete in sports and spending time with family
Quote: “Respect me; I’ll respect you!”



Ms. Jullianne Pia
Class:  Gym Teacher
What I like best about LCCTC is that students can go to school and learn a trade.
Hometown:  New Castle
Why did I come to LCCTC?  I like that the school offers both a trade and academics.  I really like the kids!
Hobbies:  working out, discovering ways to be a healthy Vegan
Quote: “Everything happens for a reason.”


Ms. Jennifer Price
Class:  Restaurant Trades Teacher
What I like best about LCCTC is that this school is a diverse; students can come here and learn so much more than they can in traditional education.
Hometown:  Alama, TX
Why did I come to LCCTC?  I have a love and passion for cooking and teaching; this is my alma mater.  I would love to pass on what I know to my students.
Hobbies:  Owns Mex-to-go in Cascade
Quote: “If you can’t take the heat – get out of the kitchen.”


Mr. Brad Windhorst
Class:  Pre-Calc, Calc, Physics, and Physical Science
What I like best about LCCTC is that the staff and students here are wonderful!  I love LCCTC!
Hometown:  Portersville, PA
Why did I come to LCCTC?  I student taught here, and it led to a great opportunity.
Hobbies:  Coach statistician, caring for the farm

Quote:  May the "force" be with you.